Thursday, June 14, 2012

Simply Gigi

Ashley Tisdale in Gigi Sandals
via Singer22
Style Shout Out to Sam Edelman and Gigi...

I am one of those shoppers that is very brand loyal and very savvy about where I spend my shopping dollars!  And I am very big on companies that are big on customer service.

When it comes to denim I love J Brand, Paige and Current/Elliott for their quality, style and comfort.

For handbags I think that Louis Vuitton and Gucci are investment pieces that will last more than a decade.  I know this for a fact as I have bags in my closet today that date back to 1996.

For shoes I love all things Stuart Weitzman because of the style, quality, comfort and price point of his shoes.  I'm wearing my Alex wedges again today as they are a staple in my Spring and Summer wardrobe. TKEES flip flops are so versatile because they take me from a day at the beach to a dinner with my family! My Sledge pumps from LK Bennett in taupe are amazingly versatile and yes, these are the same shoes worn by a very well-known Duchess.

Other staples in my closet are my Sam Edelman Gigi sandals.  I just picked up another pair from Nordstrom in Almond which goes with everything.  This is simply a classic shoe that is both cute and comfy and perfect for these very hot Texas Summer days!  Gigi is a flat sandal that can be easily dressed up or down.  I've worn mine with everything from summer dresses and my Current/Elliott snap jacket to my white Paige jeans and LNA tees!

So if you're looking for a cute sandal order some Gigi sandals from Nordstrom or Singer22 today.  I wouldn't wait too long because last year the Saddle sold out quickly and I had to wait quite a while to get them!

Oh and if you have a liitle shoe lover at home, Sam Edelman now makes the iconic Gigi for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment