Friday, September 7, 2012

Gwen Stefani Spotted In Paige

Gwen Stefani in Paige Denim via InStyle
Style Shout Out to Gwen Stefani and Paige Denim...two of my style favorites!

Well, my daughter has been back in school for two weeks and I still cannot believe she is in fourth grade.  I also cannot believe that she had such a busy summer with music...but that is a story for another day.

So today as I made a cup of coffee and sat down to watch Kathie Lee and Hoda I figured it was time to get back into the swing of things with writing.  As I was contemplating what to write about, there on the coffee table sitting on top of my InStyle magazine was a picture of Gwen Stefani in the most adorable polka dot Paige Denim Verdugo jeans and fabulous pink leather jacket.  Now I'm not writing about this just because Gwen is a style icon and Paige makes some of the best fitting and extremely stylish jeans...no, I'm writing about this because my daughter is the one who ripped the page out of InStyle.  And, quite frankly, Claire has always been the inspiration for this blog.

If you've visited Style Shout Out before than you've probably come across a story or two that mentions Gwen and Paige.  In fact the first story I wrote on January 3, 2011 was about Gwen and was inspired by my little one.  You see, Claire has always loved No Doubt and Gwen Stefani's music and refers to the lead singer and style icon as one of the inspirations on her own web site.

So if you're looking for a very fun, very fashion-forward and very flattering pair of jeans for fall, look no further than Paige and their polka dots.  They come in three colors and the versatile length will carry you through every season in style.  Pair them with some fabulous L.A.M.B. booties now and some French Sole ballet flats later.  I'll be wearing mine with my favorite LNA tees and I must admit I do have my eye on that pink motorcycle jacket.

Thanks Paige for all of the great fashion, Gwen for being a trendsetter in music and style, and Claire for all of the inspiration!


Style Shout Out Tip:  If you're looking for some new shoes for fall you can find L.A.M.B. and French Sole at Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment