Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks & Family Fun

Style Shout Out to fireworks and family fun...

The 4th is a day to celebrate our country's freedom.  We spent a great day with family and, although my nine year old and her cousins would rather have had pasta and meatballs for dinner, even they enjoyed our barbecue today!  I think the enjoyment had more to with the fact that they spent a good part of the day swimming, playing games and playing guitars.  But for me as long as there's a smile on my daughter's face then there's a smile on mine too.

Tonight as I watched her face and reaction to the brilliant fireworks that lit up the night sky, I realized that we are so fortunate to live in a country where we have so many opportunities and the freedom of choice.

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th and thank you to all of you who serve our country every day so that we all may enjoy the freedom that is America!

No comments:

Post a Comment