Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Anniversay Sale

UGG Boots @ Nordstrom
Style Shout Out to Nordstrom...Happy Anniversary Sale!

There are a lot of reasons why I love summer.  My number one reason is, of course, that my daughter doesn't have school so we have a lot more time to spend together.  Two, we always plan a fun vacation to Los Angeles to visit family.  Three, my hubby and I both celebrate birthdays this time of year.  Four, there's lots of time to spend playing music. And, five, on a style note...there is the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.

We headed to our local Nordstrom last Saturday, and for those of you who know me, you know that I am not a big weekend shopper.  I much prefer shopping when the stores are less crowded.  But there was a pair of jeans and some UGG boots that my daughter had her eye on that sold out so quickly on-line and with one pair of each left in her size we made our way to the Galleria.

Despite the crowd in the store it was, as it always is at Nordstrom, a positive experience. Their customer service is really amazing and for me that is my number reason for being loyal to a store or a brand.  Sarah helped us and my daughter found some amazing jeans and tops and of course that last pair of UGGs.

Paige @ Nordstrom
I also managed to pick up a great pair of Paige Skyline Skinny jeans in their Steely wash.  Now I have to admit that while I love denim I've never purchased a pair of gray jeans.  But all I can say is WOW!  This color is so flattering and versatile and I can't wait to wear them in the Fall with an LNA top and Splendid cardigan and Stuart Weitzman boots.  They also look fabulous with Sam Edelman ballet flats and of course for a cooler Summer evening, which we don't get here in Texas, they look great with Sam's Gigi sandal.

If you haven't been there yet, get there before August 6th to take advantage of some amazing deals.

Happy shopping...Happy Anniversary Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment