Monday, July 2, 2012

A Paige Out Of My Summer Book

Paige @ Nordstrom.com
Style Shout Out to Paige Denim and their Jimmy Jimmy skinny boyfriend jeans...

Sitting here this morning with coffee cup in hand I cannot believe it's already July! My nine year old has been having so much fun with music this summer that it is proving the truth in the saying, "Time flies when you're having fun!"

It's no secret that Texas summers can be scorchers but when Claire is playing a show, even though the temperature outside may be 100 degrees, the temperature inside the venue is usually "too cold!" Trying to find an outfit that can take me from the outdoors to the indoors in comfort and style isn't always easy and that's why when I came across these Paige Jimmy Jimmy boyfriend jeans I was so happy.  The fit is a slim boyfriend cut and the fabric is a lighter weight which makes them great for all year round and especially great for summer.

I picked up a pair of these jeans from Nordstrom in the Carrine wash and have another pair in the Santa Cruz wash and they are both fabulous. I've worn them with Sam Edelman Gigi sandals, Stuart Weitzman Alex wedges, LK Bennett pumps, and Chloe ballet flats.  These jeans are extremely versatile which is another reason why I love them.  Dress them up with a cute blouse or sweater or go more casual with a fantastic tee from LNA Clothing.  Either way you can't go wrong.

Nordstrom has a great selection of Paige jeans and right now the Jimmy Jimmy in the Carrine wash are on sale!  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment