Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All Set For Spring With Ippolita

Wavy Disc Earrings @ Ippolita.com
Style Shout Out to Ippolita...

As I was going through my emails this morning I came across one from Ippolita.  I've written about her in the past because I have always admired her jewelry and her creative approach to design.

After having had the opportunity to meet her last year and seeing how warm and gracious she was I now also admire her as a person.

She made a lasting impression on my daughter because we always talk to her about following your dreams and that anything is possible with a positive attitude and hard work.  I think Ippolita is a shining example of those words in action.

With Spring right around the corner I've picked out a few sets of my favorite Ippolita earrings. I love how her earrings look as good with a classic DVF dress and Stuart Weitzman pumps, as they do with an LNA tee shirt, Current/Elliott jeans and Jimmy Choo ballet flats.

Teeny Lollipop Earrings
@ Ippolita.com
So whether you choose the wavy disc earrings, the teeny lollipop London Blue topaz or any of her hoops or other styles you seriously can't go wrong.  The quality of her pieces are outstanding and Ippolita jewelry is simply as comfortable to wear as your favorite boyfriend jeans.

With so many styles of earrings to choose from in metals from 18K gold to rose gold to sterling silver, there is something for almost everyone and to suit every outfit and occasion.  Check out Ippolita today and you'll be all set for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment