Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nordstrom Brings The UK To The US

Style Shout Out to Nordstrom for bringing a bit of the UK to the US...

A few months ago I wrote about a fabulous pair of pumps that I bought from L.K.Bennett. Yes, these are the same pumps made famous by a certain Duchess and I have to admit that while I usually am not influenced by what others are wearing I was intrigued by this particular pair of shoes because they looked like the perfect heel height and the color seemed so versatile.

At the time the only place to find these potentially perfect pumps was at an L.K.Bennett store as they were sold out of the color I was looking for on-line.  Finding a store might not be so difficult if you live across the pond, but in America at the time there were only two stores.  I was fortunate enough to find a pair at the company's Atlanta location and after placing my order, eagerly awaited their arrival.  This was the first time I had taken such a leap of faith with regard to a pair of shoes.  My rule of thumb normally is that I won't order shoes unless I've tried them on in a store.

But I was lucky because when my shoes arrived they fit perfectly and were the perfect shade of taupe!  And now finding L.K.Bennett shoes is even easier because Nordstrom is carrying several styles of their shoes on-line and in stores.  When we were in California two weeks ago I tried on the most adorable patent leather pump meets Spring-time espadrille called Maddox.  I didn't buy them that day but am thinking I may just have to order a pair today.  It won't be a leap of faith since I've already tried them on and I know they fit well.  So if you haven't met L.K.Bennett check them out the next time you are at Nordstrom and you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I just adore the shoes from L.K Bennett..so glad the got some over here, too! x

    ReplyDelete