Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's All About The Choo's

Jimmy Choo @ Saks.com
Style Shout Out to Jimmy Choo for continuing to create fabulous!

On a recent shopping trip to Saks I picked up an adorable pair of Jimmy Choo ballet flats. I have to say that while I normally don't gravitate toward shoes that my nine year old would describe as "bling-y" this shoe really caught my eye.

First of all the picture does not do this shoe justice as it is the most beautiful shade of dusty pink and is one of those versatile colors that will flatter most skin tones.  The rose-colored studs add an element of fun to an extremely classic style.

These shoes are available in Saks stores and at Saks.com and I have to say that besides being the statement piece when I wear my favorite J Brand or Current/Elliott jeans and LNA tee, they are as comfortable as my favorite pair of Converse.  I am hoping that Jimmy Choo will make them unadorned in some basic colors like black and a neutral taupe for Fall.

Jimmy Choo @ Saks.com
My Dad always says, "Carry a great bag and wear great shoes and that makes the outfit." I thought of his words when I bought these shoes and when I met him and my Mom for brunch a few Sundays ago the first thing he said, after hello, was, "Great shoes!" And I smiled because I know it's all about the bag and the shoes, or in this case the Choo's.

My Style Shout Out Tip:  While these shoes are on the expensive side I believe in investing in quality pieces that are versatile. These flats can be dressed up or down and will take you from season to season in style...and comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment