Sunday, April 29, 2012

Savings At Saks

LNA @ Saks.com
Style Shout Out to Saks and their fabulous Friends and Family sale.

It's no secret that I enjoy shopping at Saks.  It probably has something to do with memories of growing up in New York and New Jersey and shopping there with my Mom and sisters.  If you live in the New York area then you have most likely visited the Manhattan store and the amazing shoe department that literally has its' own zip code.  If you haven't been there, it's definitely worth a look the next time you're in the city.

For me, Saks has great customer service and a great selection of merchandise including some of my favorite, yet not always easy to find, brands like LNA and Repetto.  LNA makes some of the most amazingly soft and comfortable tee shirts and tops, and Repetto makes that simple yet classic ballet flat that is a staple in my wardrobe.

Repetto @ Sak.com
I always look forward to the Saks Friends and Family sale because it's a wonderful time to pick up some fabulous designer pieces at fabulous prices. This time I found some adorable Ella Moss and DKNY tops and dresses for my daughter and some LNA tees, Repetto flats and J Brand and AG Jeans for myself.

The sale ends today and since it looks like rain here, I'm heading to Saks with my hubby and daughter so we can do a little Mother's Day shopping for my Mom...and maybe my hubby and daughter will find a little something gold and shiny for me...I've had my eye on this very beautiful and very classic Ippolita bracelet. The bracelet may not qualify for the Friends and Family discount but you can't really put a price on such a timeless piece.

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment