Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Monday & The Palladium

@ The Palladium
Style Shout Out to Music Mondays!

We had another music filled weekend.  I love days spent with my family that are filled with fun, laughter and music. My daughter had her year-end showcase with her music school at The Palladium Ballroom.  It was a great venue for the kids and the day kicked off with each performer being interviewed about how they got involved with music. This is a memory that will last for each and every child that graced the stage and for every parent that sat watching in awe.

I give so much credit to anyone who can walk onto a stage in front of over 150 people and perform.  I know from experience that it is not easy and certainly not something that many nine year olds can do.  

Music is so important and I think when children get involved with music and learn to play at an early age it helps to build their confidence.  It's also a great way for them to learn to express their emotions and of course studies have shown that music and math go hand in hand.

I hope all of you have a happy Music Monday.  If you have children, maybe this Monday is a good day to start researching music programs.  Summer is a great time to learn something new.  Or if you've always wanted to play an instrument, like guitar, take that first step for yourself today. 


Happy Music Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment