Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

C's Daisy Rock
Style Shout Out to Moms every where!

Let me just say...I absolutely love Mother's Day because I absolutely love being a Mom.  I learned about the kind of Mom I wanted to be from watching my Mom...who was always there for us with a hug and a smile!

I've had a lot of great jobs but there is none more rewarding for me than being a parent.  And I actually don't even refer to parenting as a job because it is truly the most fun I've ever had.

Watching my daughter as she navigates the sometimes choppy waters of childhood I am in awe of her confidence, grace and her awareness of the world around her!  Recently I wrote about her desire to use music as a way to raise money for the American Red Cross.  And, yes I was extremely proud...but as a Mom I am proud of her everyday and yesterday when she picked up her Daisy Rock and played me a song that she wrote for me for Mother's Day she said, "Mom, I'm so lucky!"  I gave her a hug and replied, "And, I am even luckier!" Because, I am...I'm her Mom!

So today I hope you all enjoy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment