Monday, October 10, 2011

Discovering Ackerman

Judie Rings at Kara Ackerman
Style Shout Out to discovering new things on Columbus Day!

I am a fan of Kara Ackerman's jewelry and am particularly partial to the Brooke Knot Leather Bracelet in tan because it is so versatile.   The other bracelet I reach for every day is the turquoise friendship bracelet, not just for the color and quality, but because when I gave my daughter two of them, she gave one back to me.

Kara Ackerman has some beautiful jewelry on her site and today she also has some amazing specials which include a Judie bracelet and an evil eye necklace that has been spotted on the cover of Lucky, but if you are looking for a great ring that is simple and classic check out Judie.

The Judie ring with the round stone is a delicate design which will work as well for tweens and teens as it does for women and comes with a variety of stones.  My favorites are the Blue Topaz and the Amethyst.  This ring has graced the pages of Lucky and InStyle Magazines and has been seen on the fingers of Minka Kelly and Chelsea Handler.

So while Columbus may have discovered a new world geographically, I think today is a great day to discover a new world in style.

Happy Shopping at Kara Ackerman!

No comments:

Post a Comment