Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guilt-Free At Gilt

AG Jeans at Gilt
Style Shout Out to guilt-free shopping.

We had a storm last night that finally brought us temperatures that feel more like Fall than Summer.  It's the first day in a long time that you can actually wear jeans. So how appropriate that today when I was checking email there was one from Gilt talking about their AG Jeans sale that starts at noon today.

Two of my favorite things together...Gilt and AG Jeans.  I love Gilt because they make the shopping experience fun and easy and their prices are as phenomenal as their customer service.

And I love AG Jeans because, besides having so many fabulous styles,  I admire their commitment to quality and also to the environment in the Ozone Technology used to make their jeans.

So today take advantage of the great sales and have some fun while guilt-free shopping at Gilt!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  My favorite AG Jeans style is the Stilt.  It is a skinny cut that is not too skinny in the leg.  Today I'm wearing mine with ballet flats, a white LNA tee, and a Burberry scarf.  Hello Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment