Monday, December 5, 2011

Current/Elliott - Boyfriends & Stilettos

Jennifer Aniston via Singer22
Style Shout Out to Current/Elliott for designing some fabulous fashion.

It's no secret that I love jeans and I especially love jeans that are excellent quality and have a flattering fit.  If you're looking for a great pair of skinny jeans that fall into that category then check out the Stiletto by Current/Elliott.

While this company may be best know for their iconic Boyfriend jean which has been seen on many a celebrity including Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon, their line also includes some great denim jackets, tops, and skinny jeans.  My favorite skinny by Current/Elliott is the Stiletto.

First of all if you're an average height, like me, then the Stiletto jean will hit at your ankle.  This means no bunching, shortening, or having to turn the jean up once. This style also tucks into boots with ease and stays tucked and is the perfect length with a ballet flat.

I ordered my first pair of Stilettos in a medium blue color from Neiman Marcus where they are currently on sale.  After wearing them for a day and realizing that they looked as good in the evening as when I first put them on in the morning (no sagging),  I was excited to find them in a dark wash called Blue Note at Saks.  Even better than finding the jeans in another color was the fact that they were also on sale.

The Stiletto @ BarneysNY
Since I placed my order last week Saks sold out of the Stiletto in Blue Note but they are still available at BarneysNY.  So if you're looking for a skinny in a rich dark blue wash with no distressing the Stiletto in Blue Note may be a great pair of jeans for you.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  On a cold, rainy day like we are having today I pair my Stiletto jeans with Hunter Boots and a camel v-neck sweater from Ann Taylor...classic and stylish and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment