Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last Call...First Quality!

Hudson Jeans @ Last Call
Style Shout Out to after Christmas sales!

When I checked my email the day after Christmas I was amazed at how many "after Christmas sales" emails were dated December 25th.  I feel like this year the sales have been a little better than last year so if you didn't find everything you were hoping for under your tree chances are you will find them on sale right now.

Even though Santa was very good to me this year, when I found these jeans by Hudson at Last Call by Neiman Marcus I couldn't resist.  Last Call seriously has some great pieces at great prices right now. The jeans I ordered were under $100 with the extra 30 percent off and for a pair of Hudson Jeans that is a phenomenal price.

Stuart Weitzman @ Last Call
A few other great finds at Last Call right now include tops by Joie and James Perse and shoes by Stuart Weitzman.  If you haven't checked out Last Call, check them out today.  My experiences with Last Call have all been positive and even with standard shipping my merchandise has always arrived within a few days of ordering.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  If you're fortunate to have a Last Call store near you take advantage of the extra 30 percent and have fun shopping. In addition to finding some great jeans, you may find something fun and fabulous for New Year's Eve at a fabulous price.

No comments:

Post a Comment