Monday, November 28, 2011

40 On Monday

Ribbed Henley @ LnA
Style Shout Out to Thanksgiving weekend and Cyber Monday!

First of all I have to admit that I didn't go to the mall this past weekend.  I am one of those people that loves Thanksgiving for the low-stress day that it is and I like to enjoy the long weekend. For me this weekend was all about family, food, football, music, and decorating for Christmas.

And today is all about checking out the great deals online and getting a little Christmas shopping done.

So you can imagine my delight when I was reading my emails earlier and found that 7 For All Mankind and LnA Clothing, two of my favorite retailers, are offering a 40 percent discount today.

If you are in the market for some fabulous jeans look no further than 7 For All Mankind because today they are offering an additional 40 percent off sale items.  Sevens are a staple in my wardrobe because of the clean lines and the flattering fit.

Boyfriend Shirt @ LnA
And for phenomenal tops check out LnA Clothing.  I love their tee shirts for the quality and the fit.  And for the cooler weather I absolutely love LnA's long sleeve boyfriend shirt and the ribbed v henley.

With 40 percent off this is a great time to pick up something for yourself and something for someone else.

Happy Shopping.

My Style Shout Out Tip:  I wear my LnA tee shirts all year long.  In the warm weather they are fabulous with shorts and flats. Today I wore one with skinny jeans, a leather jacket and Stuart Weitzman boots...hello Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment