Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kitson - A Really Cool Place To Shop

Kitson Pencils
Style Shout Out to the season of giving and gratitude.

I am one of those people that really doesn't like to set foot inside a store during Thanksgiving weekend. While the sales are great, I would rather spend time with my family, enjoy the holiday and do a bit of Christmas shopping online at night...but not on Thanksgiving night. That time is spent playing board games and eating leftovers from dinner.

But when I do sit down with my laptop this weekend there are a few favorite stores I will check out and Kitson is one of them. If you read my blog then you know how much I love Southern California.  Every time we are in Los Angeles visiting family we do a little shopping at Kitson.  This store carries a fabulous selection of merchandise and is, as my daughter describes it, "just a really cool place to shop!"

So you can imagine my delight when I opened an email today from Kitson advertising their Black Friday Sale with free shipping on all orders.  My cart is filled with some fabulous stocking stuffers like PuraVida bracelets,  Fresh Honey Tinted Lip Treatments and Kitson pencils.  I also found some candles that will make wonderful gifts for teachers.

PuraVida Bracelets @ Kitson
Sure I could find some of these items locally but I love when a gift has meaning and since Kitson is one of my daughter's favorite places to shop anything purchased there will mean a lot to her.




My Style Shout Out Tip:  If you are in Malibu visit the Kitson store at the Malibu Country Mart and Lumber Yard.  They have a great selection of merchandise. On a recent visit I found fabulous scarves, fun PuraVida bracelets, and interesting coffee table books.  And speaking of coffee, after you do a little shopping go next door and have a cappuccino and gelato at the ChocolateBox Cafe. It is seriously good coffee and some of the best gelato I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment