Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rita Hazan Knows Roots!

Rita Hazan At Sephora
Style Shout Out to Rita Hazan for creating fabulous...

Whenever I hear people talking about hair color the first name that usually pops into my head is Rita Hazan.  Over the past 15 years Hazan has gained a reputation as being the "It Girl" of hair color and a real trendsetter. She has also created looks for celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears.  Even though her salon is located in the heart of New York on 5th Avenue, she often travels to Los Angeles to keep her west coast clients looking fabulous.

But no need to worry if you don't live in New York or Los Angeles because you can still keep your hair looking Hazan fabulous with Rita's "Root Concealer" which can be purchased at Sephora or QVC.

The first time I tried this product I was in Los Angeles with my family and my sister and I picked up a bottle of Root Concealer at Sephora in Santa Monica.  Upon application I was immediately impressed by how easy this product was to use and how it actually did what it said it would do.

This product is available in four colors so there is something for everyone.  I like that Root Concealer is not permanent color, and that it's made with quality ingredients and is formulated without parabens and sulfates.

I really can't say enough good things about Rita Hazan's Root Concealer so the next time you're in Sephora pick up a can and try it for yourself and I'm sure you'll be singing Hazan's praises because Rita really knows roots and how to make hair look fabulous!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Thank you Rita Hazan for creating an easy to use and very useful product. I told my hubby that our next vacation should be to New York so I can finally visit your salon.  But in the meantime I have my Root Concealer and am hoping you will be introducing other products soon.

1 comment:

  1. Okay not being nasty but there are many girls out there that need this product. Rita Hazan should advertise more. There are very few root concealers out there.

    ReplyDelete