Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guilt-Free At Gilt

Style Shout Out to guilt-free shopping at Gilt.

Christmas is right around the corner.  I have always loved the holiday season and it is especially fun as a Mom because you get to see Christmas through the eyes of your child.

Throughout the year there are a few things that make me feel like a kid at Christmas and one of those things is when I open an email from Gilt and see one of my favorite brands being featured.  From Chan Luu bracelets to 7 For All Mankind jeans I have found some of the best items and today's email did not disappoint.


If you are in the market for the perfect little black dress for the holidays check out this dress by Catherine Malandrino.  I love her designs for their flattering fit and excellent quality.  The price for this dress is pretty fabulous too.  For a fun look I'm wearing this with my Current/Elliott denim jacket and Chanel ballet flats.  For a more dressy look I'm thinking Louboutins or L.K. Bennett pumps.




I also found a great pair of chinos by J Brand.  When I hear the name J Brand I immediately think denim but their chinos are outstanding...super soft...super comfy...super fit.  And, at Gilt they are a super price.  I'll be wearing mine with ballet flats and an LNA tee shirt for a casual look.  To dress them up a little I'll pair them with a top from Joie and my L.K. Bennett pumps.

Make sure to check out Gilt today as things go quickly.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  While I totally enjoy a shopping trip with my daughter to Nordstrom and Neimans I also love the convenience of shopping at Gilt.  The prices are fabulous and so is their customer service.  Happy guilt-free shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment