Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kelly Ripa & Nick Lachey Are Winning!

Kelly Ripa & Nick Lachey
Style Shout Out to Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey for a very fun Halloween show.

When you're a parent of little kids Halloween is always a fun time.  Over the years our daughter has dressed up as a pumpkin, Belle from Beauty & The Beast, a cheerleader and a Pop Star.  I always have so much fun planning her costume with her and seeing the big smile on her face when she tries it on.

Besides my daughter's delight, the other thing I enjoy about Halloween is the Live With Regis & Kelly Halloween show.  It is always a good laugh and even though Regis was absent yesterday morning, Nick Lachey was great with Kelly and the show was very entertaining.  The show opened with a flash mob at Lincoln Center and costumes during the show included Princess Kate & Prince William, Nick Lachey as Charlie Sheen and Heidi Klum as Regis. Another funny moment was Kelly Ripa as the Bachelorette in search of a co-host.

I don't know if Nick is in the running to be the next co-host of Live but he was fabulous with Kelly yesterday and I think they were both winning!



My Style Shout Out Tip: I hope you all had a Happy Halloween and that you enjoyed the day with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment