Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ann Taylor & A Few Fabulous Finds!

Ann Taylor
Style Shout Out to Ann Taylor and some phenomenal finds.

Yesterday on my way to pick up my daughter from school I was twenty minutes early so I decided to stop in at Ann Taylor, which is conveniently located two minutes from school.  There are so many things I love about this store and at the top of my list is the fact that it is a one stop shop, the quality is outstanding, and I always find something fabulous.

Paige Jeans
My visit yesterday did not disappoint as I found the most adorable cream striped long sleeve tee which just happens to look great with my Paige Denim Jimmy Jimmy skinny jeans and this great cropped camel trench that I found at Zara last Spring.

My other fabulous find was a leopard print skirt that looks amazing with my Stuart Weitzman black suede Linear boots and my Vince turtleneck sweater.  The fact that the skirt was on sale made the purchase even sweeter and I love versatile pieces that can transition with the seasons.  This skirt fits the bill perfectly as it also looks cute with flats and a black tee.

Ann Taylor
I also found a simple dress in the most amazing shade of blue but they were sold out in my size.  Luckily we have another Ann Taylor not too far away and that little blue dress is on hold.  Again, the dress is versatile and will take me from Fall to Winter in style.

Thanks Ann Taylor for the great quality, great selection, and great customer service!

My Style Shout Out Tip:  Ann Taylor is not just for work clothes any more.  It's also a great place to stock up on quality basics like tees, scarves and belts. Visit Ann Taylor today and I'm sure a few fabulous finds will find their way into your Fall wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment