Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hunter Boots On A Rainy Day

Hunter Boots @ Nordstrom
Style Shout Out to rainy days and Hunter boots...

Let me start by saying that I love rainy weekend days when I can stay inside and spend time with my family.  I always find those gray days to be a great time to pick up a guitar and write, play board games with my daughter and watch a good movie with my hubby and daughter.  I am not especially fond of rainy days when they are like today and I have to take my daughter to school and go out and run errands and go to the dentist. Well, who am I kidding?  Rain or shine I would still have to go to the dentist today which is really not high on my list of things I love to do.

But I have to admit that errands on rainy days, and even a trip to the dentist, have become a bit easier and more bearable since I discovered Hunter boots. Besides keeping feet totally dry these boots are surprisingly comfortable.  So if you are in the market for a quality rain boot then check out Hunter today. Nordstrom has an amazing selection of their boots for the entire family.  My nine year old thinks the magenta boots are a fun color and I think they brighten up a rainy day.

So now I am off to pull on my Hunter boots and head out to face the rainy day! And despite the rain I have to say I am smiling. Thanks Hunter!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  There are rain boots out there that cost less than Hunter but like a classic Burberry trench coat, Hunter makes classic and stylish wardrobe staples that will last.  An investment in quality is never a bad investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment