Friday, January 13, 2012

J Brand - Great Service, Great Style

Gwen Stefani via Coolspotters
in J Brand 901's
Style Shout Out to J Brand for customer service that is as outstanding as the quality of their merchandise.

Recently I ordered a pair of jeans from J Brand.  I normally buy their jeans at stores like Nordstrom, Neimans, BarneysNY or Saks so this was my first experience dealing directly with the company and I was so impressed with their customer service.

Let me start by saying that I did have a question about an item that was sold out in my size and that I received an email back from the company within hours of my inquiry. I must admit that this caught me off guard a little bit as there are so many companies that seem to have lost their ability to offer great customer service.  And for me, customer service is as important as the quality because I want to feel good about where I make my purchases.  Like Nordstrom, J Brand has figured out that if you keep your customers happy, they will continue to shop with you. Creating brand loyalty is very smart marketing.

J Brand's web site is easy to navigate and placing my order was simple.  Everything about this shopping experience was positive and since I ordered the 901's and had never tried them on before I was so happy when they arrived today and fit perfectly.

The other perfect thing was the way J Brand packages their jeans.  When I opened the box that FedEx left on my doorstep there was a mini garment type bag with my new jeans nicely tucked inside.  My receipt was also tucked into a receipt holder with the J Brand name on it, and there was a great marketing piece with information about the company.  As a person who had a career in marketing before my daughter was born I really appreciate when a company goes the extra mile with presentation.

Thanks J Brand for the great quality, the great customer service and the great experience.  I'll be wearing my new 901's tomorrow with my Stuart Weitzman boots and Joie top.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  If you're looking for a legging jean check out the 901 by J Brand.  I got the Hewson wash which is a versatile black that looks great with boots and also with flats.  These jeans fit like a glove and are very comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment