Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Shorts - Giant Steps

Style Shout Out to Sunday and keeping it short.

It's not often that sports makes it's way into a blog about style but I grew up in a family that loved sports and am happy to say that my hubby and daughter are big sports fans too. As much as I enjoy watching Isaac Mizrahi on Project Runway All Stars I am equally happy watching the NY Giants and the NY Yankees play.  And, I rarely pass up the chance to go to see the Dallas Stars on the ice with my family.

So for me Sundays in the Fall are all about football and Sundays in the Winter are all about football play-offs.  Even though I don't live in the New York area any more, football is still all about the New York Giants.  So this afternoon I'll be sitting on the couch with my family, popcorn bowl filled, and Smartwater in hand ready to root for my team.

Happy Sunday and Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment