Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Easy Being Green With AG Jeans

AG Jeans at Saks
Style Shout Out to AG Jeans for going green.

I've had my first pair of AG Jeans for a while and I have to say they are definitely getting better with age. Besides creating quality denim I love the fact that AG uses Ozone Technology to make their jeans. This cutting-edge technology significantly reduces water consumption, use of chemicals and energy.  So if you are trying to do your part to help the environment then AG is a good choice.  I, personally, have a soft spot for companies that are socially responsible while not compromising quality.

While this company offers many different styles, my favorite style is the Stilt. It's a great jean for someone like me who at 5 feet 4 inches tall usually has to roll up my jeans, which looks cute with flats but is uncomfortable tucked in boots, or I have to have them shortened.  With the Stilt I don't have to do either of those things and that is why I was so excited to find them in some beautiful colors for Spring.  Even though I think the orange and blue are amazing, I am partial to the green ones that I found at Saks.  I am pairing mine with a white LNA tee, and Stuart Weitzman ballet flats in a neutral color.

So if you're looking to put a little Springtime color into your wardrobe go green with AG.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  The Stilt is such a flattering fit and with a 30 inch inseam they will work for almost everyone. This is simply a great versatile pair of jeans that will take you from day to evening with the change of your shoes.  I've found that Saks and Nordstrom usually have a great selection of AG Jeans.  Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment