Friday, February 3, 2012

All In For The Giants

Eli Manning via Giants.com
Style Shout Out to the New York Giants as they play their biggest game of the season.

It's no secret that being born in New York and growing up in New Jersey has played a major role in the football and baseball teams that I call my favorites.  I guess you could say that I am an example of those sayings that go something like, "You can take the girl out of New York, but you can't take New York out of the girl."

So this is a very big weekend for the Giants and all of their fans.  This isn't the first time the Giants led by Eli Manning and the Patriots led by Tom Brady have met in the SuperBowl and I am hoping for a repeat of the last game and another championship for the Giants.

In addition to the game I am looking forward to all of the ads and, of course, Madonna's half time show which I'm sure will be spectacular.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  Me, I'll be on the edge of my seat, bowl of chili in hand, watching my favorite football team with my favorite people, my family.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Even an oversized football jersey can look stylish when paired with J Brand 910 skinny jeans rolled up a bit with Jack Purcell sneakers!  Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment