Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gilt-free Hunter Boots

Hunter Boots @ Gilt
Style Shout Out to Hunter Boots and Gilt...two fabulous things that are even more fabulous together.

Last night I was going through my emails while watching Modern Family with my family.  The one email that caught my attention was from my sister with a reminder about a great Gilt sale today.  Yes, today Gilt is featuring Hunter Boots.

I've written about Gilt and Hunter before.  I am a loyal customer of Gilt because they have found a way to bring quality merchandise at amazing prices to the public.  Also, I have had amazing experiences with their customer support team.  Great customer service is as important to me as great prices.

I've written about Hunter before because they really have found a way to make a quality boot that is extremely comfortable.  And, I must say that they have gained even more popularity since Hunter has been spotted on one very stylish Royal.

So today if you're in the market for some great boots check out Hunter at Gilt.  For the best selection and size availability I'll be logging in at noon Eastern time when the sale starts.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Hunter Boots are a great investment and you don't have to wait for rain to wear them.  They look great with skinny J Brand or Current/Elliott jeans and an over-sized Vince sweater.  It's cloudy here today and that's reason enough to pull on the Hunter Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment