Monday, February 20, 2012

LNA On President's Day

LNA Tee
Style Shout Out to President's Day...

Besides being a great day to honor our Presidents, President's Day has become a great day for finding some fabulous sales.  My daughter and I met some friends at the mall today for lunch and she found the most adorable shirt at American Eagle for a fabulous price.

Of course, I always find something great at Ann Taylor and if you're looking to do a little on-line shopping today, Ann Taylor has some beautiful pieces and LNA has some fabulous tee shirts on sale.

If you haven't shopped LNA before, today's sale makes it a great time to check out this brand.  I love their crew neck tees and their v neck tees. They are excellent quality and can be easily dressed up or down.  I've been known to wear them with my Current/Elliott skinny jeans and Repetto ballet flats, and also with my leopard print Ann Taylor skirt and Stuart Weitzman suede boots.

Happy shopping on President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment