Sunday, February 5, 2012

SuperBowl Sunday Shorts - Go Giants

Eli Manning via Giants.com - Fabulous pic
Style Shout Out to the New York Giants.

So the football season comes down to this one game that will be played in Indy.  I can't imagine what it feels like walking in Eli Manning's shoes, or cleats, today.  But this is a quarterback that knows how to stay calm under pressure, excel in the fourth quarter and win on the road. Manning is an example of what it means to be a leader and I have no doubt that under his leadership the Giants will emerge victorious on this SuperBowl Sunday.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday with your family and friends. Me, I am off to make some chili and have some fun with my family today as we wait for the big game.

Giants, thanks for a fabulous and exciting football season! Good Luck today!

1 comment: