Thursday, February 2, 2012

Current/Elliott At Gilt

Current/Elliott @ Gilt
Style Shout Out to guilt-free shopping at Gilt.

Last week I ordered a fabulous pair of J Brand 910 skinny jeans from Gilt in a light to medium blue wash that is perfect for any season especially Spring since they are a nice light-weight fabric.  I'm wearing them today, rolled up a bit, with Repetto ballet flats from Saks and a Splendid tee.  It's been unseasonably warm here so it's a perfect outfit for a perfectly warm Winter day.

So today when I opened my email and saw that Gilt was having a sale on denim I wasn't planning on buying another pair of jeans.  But when I saw the Current/Elliott Stiletto jeans in a dark wash I added them to my cart before they could sell out!

You see when I ordered the J Brand, Gilt was out of my size so I ordered a size up.  For me instead of truly skinny fit they are a bit slouchy and I happen to like that they resemble a "boyfriend" jean without the high waist. Since the Current/Elliott was available in my size and being that I don't have a dark blue wash in my closet, I thought they would be a great addition to my wardrobe.  And, thanks to Gilt, I got both pair of jeans for the price of one!

Thanks Gilt for offering great quality items at great prices!



Style Shout Out:  If you are looking for some great jeans at some seriously great prices, check out Gilt today.  The pair I ordered will look great with flats, heels and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment