Thursday, September 8, 2011

7 Things From Barneys

Style Shout Out to Barneys New York because being stylish and charitable go hand in hand.

Today is the day that all fashionistas look forward to...it's Fashion's Night Out which means that Mercedes Benz Fashion week is about to begin.

Today, in celebration of Fashion's Night Out Barneys is donating 10 percent of all proceeds from the Madison Avenue store in New York and from Barneys.com to the national 9/11 Memorial and Museum

So today here are my 7 things from Barneys...



1.  This striped dress from Joie is simply fabulous.  It's a classic dress that will become a staple in your wardrobe.  So cute with flats, heels or boots.  I would pair it with a Current/Elliott denim jacket for a casual look.




2.  Christian Louboutin shoes.  These pumps are a classic shoe and everyone needs that one go-to pair of pumps.  I love the contrast of the black patent leather with the Louboutin red sole.




3.  It's no secret that I am a fan of Vince.  This sweater is great for the cooler weather. Paired with skinny jeans and boots or boyfriend jeans and flats, this is another must-have for fall and winter.




4.  Speaking of denim I love the Roller by Current/Elliott.  They are kind of like skinny meets boyfriend and are such a versatile pair of jeans.  The quality is fabulous and I just don't think you can go wrong with Current/Elliott.




5.  This necklace by Me & Ro is simple in design and reminds me of the beach.  Things that remind me of California usually have a way of finding their way into this blog.



6.  I wrote about Chloe's Marcie hobo bag the other day.  Usually I am not into matching my wallet to my handbag but Chloe's Marcie continental is such a stylish wallet that doubles as a clutch so this time I will make an exception.



7.  No list would be complete without Oliver Peoples.  You hear the name, you think quality. These O'Malley sunglasses are so stylish but if you're not into the round frames Barneys has an amazing selection of Oliver Peoples and there is definitely a frame for every face.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Barneys New York has a fabulous selection of merchandise so if you are planning on shopping today shop at Barneys and know that you are shopping for a good cause!  Me, I am taking the opportunity to purchase a few Christmas gifts. Thanks Barneys!

No comments:

Post a Comment