Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Better Day!

Style Shout Out to great style for a great cause...and finding a cure that will being us all a better day!

Chan Luu

Last week I wrote about how Chan Luu is offering three beautiful bracelets to help raise money for BreastCancer.org.  I love supporting companies that are responsible partners in the community and give back.




Today I am so excited that LOFT is once again doing their part in the fight against breast cancer and besides three great tee shirts and three great bracelets, they are also offering the LOFT Cares Card.  This is such an easy way to help.  Simply purchase the card for $25 and through November 15th you will save 20% on your LOFT purchases.  The beauty of the card is that while you are saving on your holiday shopping, you are also helping a very worthwhile cause because 90% of the card's purchase price will be donated to BCRF.

So today check out Chan Luu and LOFT and know that your purchase is helping others.


My Style Shout Out Tip:   I always start my Christmas shopping in October!  I love the fact that while I am purchasing gifts that will bring a smile to the faces of the people I know and love, I am also helping to bring a smile to the faces of those I don't know because maybe my purchase will help someone somewhere find the cure that will make us all smile and give us all A Better Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment