Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Shorts - Hot & Cold

Daisy Rock
Style Shout Out to Sunday and keeping it short.

I think today may be the first day in a while where we are actually not going to see triple digit temperatures.  Don't get me wrong, it's still incredibly hot which means it's a good day to be inside.  And, I am actually thankful for that because my daughter came down with a nasty cold yesterday.  Like clockwork kids go back to school and it is inevitable that in the first few weeks they are sick.

So right now I am listening to her play her pink Daisy Rock guitar while I am writing and today we will play some music, watch some movies, and have some laughs.  Our Labor Day plans have changed since we don't want to spread the cold germs around to all of her cousins but that's okay.  I'm going to wear my LNA white tee, my Vince shorts and my TKEES anyway.

Happy Labor Day!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Take advantage of all of the great Labor Day sales this weekend. Some of my favorites include LNA, Last Call, and Ann Taylor.  Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment