Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Get The Boot

Style Shout Out to getting the boot...

It's still hot here but nowhere near the triple digits we experienced all summer.  So today I can actually bear the thought of trying on fall clothes and re-organizng my closet.

Stuart Weitzman Nulinear

Besides jeans like my favorite Sevens, Hudsons and J Brand, nothing says fall like a great pair of boots.  My favorites are my Linear black suede wedge boots that I picked up at Stuart Weitzman last year.  This year's version is the Nulinear and this is such a great boot with jeans, dresses, and skirts.  I also like the fact that this boot makes the transition from day to night so easily.


5050 Stuart Weitzman

Another favorite is the 5050 boot also from Stuart Weitzman.  Again I love the versatility of this boot and besides looking great, this boot is super comfy.


Corso Como Riding Boots at Gilt

If you're in the market for some great boots check out Stuart Weitzman and check out Gilt. They have a fabulous sale starting today on the season's must have riding boots.

So if there is only one thing you are going to add to your wardrobe this fall...just get the boot!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  My favorite look for fall has to be a fabulous pair of skinny jeans paired with great boots, a soft tee (think LNA, Joie, Vince and Ann Taylor) and a fabulous leather jacket (again, I'm partial to Vince).  No fall outfit is complete without a Burberry scarf and some great sunglasses and when I think about great sunglasses, I think Oliver Peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment