|A Rendering From The September 11th Memorial|
1. That my 8 year old is confident enough to stand up for herself and others in all situations.
2. For those who have worked and continue to work tirelessly at the Septemer 11th Memorial and Museum and to those of you who have donated to this great cause.
3. For Adam Braun and his work with Pencils Of Promise. It is amazing to see how much this organization has accomplished in such a short amount of time and I cannot imagine the future possibilities.
4. To the schools in our country that have adopted Rachel's Challenge as a way to empower children toward positive behavior and respect for self and others, and to put a stop to bullying.
5. To TOMS for making a difference everyday in the lives of people with the gift of shoes and the gift of sight.
6. And on a stylish note to Horchow Finale for having the most amazing prices on sunglasses. Seriously today they had Oliver Peoples and Prada for fifty percent off the retail price. Such a find!
7. To my daughter and husband and all of the music and laughter that fills our house everyday.