Friday, September 23, 2011

Looking Good & Feeling Good



Style Shout Out to Chan Luu for creating fabulous and helping others.

My sister came home to visit recently and she had a surprise for my daughter and nieces...she bought them their first Chan Luu bracelets.

The bracelets are made of a cotton cord that is the most beautiful shade of sea foam green with soft pink crystals.  Opening their Chan Luu bags the girls were so excited.  And I was excited to find that not only are the bracelets amazing, but 50 percent of the sales proceeds are donated to BreastCancer.org which is am amazing organization.

Chan Luu has three bracelets that are benefitting BreastCancer.org so if you are looking for a new on-trend bracelet check out one of these pieces and you will look good while helping others to feel good.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  October is breast cancer awareness month and there are so many companies that get involved which makes it a great time to do a bit of early Christmas shopping.  I love how Estee Lauder usually sells pink ribbon pins...I wear mine on my favorite denim jacket, and I love how every year Saks partners with a designer to offer a fabulous and fun tee shirt.  The one I have that was designed by Karl Lagerfeld always gets the most compliments and I feel good knowing that my purchase is helping someone else to feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment