Monday, September 19, 2011

Value & Valentino

Valentino at Gilt
Style Shout Out to Gilt for bringing us Valentino.

Today started off as a typical Monday...making breakfast, packing my daughter's lunchbox and driving her to school.

After I got home, I made some coffee, grabbed my laptop and turned on Good Morning America.  As I was watching Demi Lovato sing Skyscaper on GMA I hit the record button so my daughter could see her performance when she gets home from school.

While catching up on emails and the Emmys I came across an email from Gilt and this wasn't just any email.  Today's sale is featuring none other than fashion legend Valentino.

This sale begins at noon ET and these handbags will sell out quickly.  So set your alarm and get ready for guilt-free Valentino at Gilt.

Demi Lovato on GMA
And if your kids are Demi Lovato fans her new CD "Unbroken" drops tonight at midnight. Based on the year she's had it is good that she seems to have come through it stronger and healthier and unbroken!



My Style Shout Out Tip:  It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Gilt and it's hard to find anyone that isn't a huge fan of Valentino.  So if you are looking for a quality handbag that makes a statement check out Gilt today.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment