Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Shorts

Via Giants.com
Style Shout Out to Sunday and keeping it short.

I have always loved the Fall.  Growing up in the North East there was something so magical about the transition from Summer to Autumn...maybe it had something to do with the way the leaves magically changed colors and the air was so crisp and fresh.  And of course it was always the best feeling when there was a chill in the air and it was time to pull out the sweaters, jeans and boots.

Even though I live in a city now where we don't see the cooler temperatures until almost November I still enjoy Fall because I love football.  I grew up in a house with three sisters and in our house Sunday was always football Sunday.

So today it may be 93 degrees outside, but inside it is all about my family and the game!

Happy Football Sunday! And congrats to the New York Giants on their big win today!

No comments:

Post a Comment