Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Treasure On Tuesday

Tribute In Light by Joe Woolhead via 9/11 Memorial.org
Style Shout Out to treasures on Tuesday.

This weekend was an emotional one with the 10th anniversary of September 11th.  As I sat down to write today I began reflecting on the things that are truly important and for me those things are family and friends.

Recently my family and I spent some time in the studio working on music.  My daughter was writing a song and it was a great experience being the sounding board for her concept and her lyrics.  Watching as my 8 year old's words on a piece of paper became a full song will always be a treasured memory for me.  So today I thought I would share this treasured song with you because in thinking about what happened in our country a decade ago I am reminded that there is always a better day on the horizon.

Happy Listening!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Find your own treasure today and make a memory.  Also keep in mind that the September 11th Memorial is accepting donations.  Check out their web site to see how you can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment