Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 Treasures On Tuesday

Our Puppy Loves Ann Taylor Too
Style Shout Out to my daughter and Ann Taylor...

This year my daughter has started what may become a new tradition and decided that birthdays should be celebrated over a few days. At a certain age children truly start to recognize how much you do for them and it is so sweet that my 8 year old wanted to do something so special for me.

The celebration began at Sunday brunch with my parents. Afterwards my daughter made me the most beautiful card with the most heartfelt note...these home-made treasures are always my most treasured presents.  Call me sentimental but the best gifts are the ones that come from the heart.

Yesterday she and amy hubby went to the mall to do a bit of birthday shopping.  My hubby said it was one of the best shopping experiences as he followed my daughter through Neiman Marcus, Ann Taylor and The Loft watching as she strategically picked out presents that, "I know Mommy will love!"

Since she was so excited about her successful shopping spree she couldn't wait until my actual birthday to share some of her finds...she picked out some things from Ann Taylor that I would have picked out for myself...a fabulous navy and white stripe tee and an amazing   v-neck tee in a beautiful shade of purple.  When I asked her how she knew what to pick out she said, "I listen when you talk and I watch when we shop together!"  She truly is a little treasure.

Ann Taylor




My Style Shout Out Tip:  Ann Taylor and The Loft's Friends and Family starts today so "like" them on Facebook and save 30%...Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment