Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 Gilt-y Things

Style Shout Out to 7 things from Gilt...

The first week of school is always hectic.  There are lunches to make, because ever since watching Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution my daughter will not touch the cafeteria food. There are school outfits to be picked out, carpools to drive and PTA meetings to attend.  In the midst of all of the busy I came across an email from Gilt and today they have some amazing pieces at some amazing prices...




1.   7 For All Mankind...this blue-black skinny can be dressed up or down and is a versatile pair of jeans that can go anywhere.  I love 7 for their fabulous fit and quality.



2.  Chan Luu...These bracelets are a fun and fabulous addition to your jewelry wardrobe. I've been known to layer mine with Kara Ackerman's Brooke Knot leather bracelet.



3.  True Religion...The Serina Gladiator sandle is a cute shoe that will look just as good with skinny jeans as it will with denim shorts.



4.  Gryphon Trench...This is such a timeless coat.  The color is neutral and will go with almost anything. My hubby gave me a Burberry trench last Christmas and it has become my go-to jacket.  You can't go wrong with a classic.



5.  Magaschoni Ruffle Wrap...I love this cashmere wrap.  I have a piece by Magaschoni and the quality is unbelievable.  This wrap is a great transitional wardrobe staple and the color is just so much fun.



6.  7 For All Mankind...The Gwenevere Squiggle pocket skinny is another instant classic. This style looks just as good with heels as with flats.




7.  Pour La Victoire...The Jaclyn espadrille wedge has been everywhere this summer and now they are at Gilt.  Espadrilles always remind me of the warm weather and I love the versatility of this shoe.



My Style Shout Out Tip:  I love Gilt because it is shopping without the guilt.  The prices are fabulous and they always have such a great selection.  Check out Gilt today because the most fabulous items sell out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment