Friday, August 12, 2011

Flats On Friday

Stuart Weitzman at Nordstrom
Style Shout Out to flats on Friday...

This morning was pretty typical.  The house was quiet, coffee was made, and it was a great time to read Fashion Wrap Up on-line and catch up on Twitter.  As I was watching Stacy London's segment on the Today Show about transitioning pieces from summer to fall,  I came across a great tweet from Stuart Weitzman.

The tweet was about wearing flats on Friday after four days of wearing heels.  It reminded me of when I worked in an office before my daughter was born. Although I loved my heels I really loved casual Friday because it was a great day to throw on my favorite New York Dark 7 For All Mankind jeans, a white tee, cute jacket and ballet flats.

I have always been partial to ballet flats because they are classic and stylish while being the ultimate in comfort.  And if you're looking for some very cute and very comfy shoes, Stuart Weitzman's leopard print flat is absolutely fabulous.  I also have this flat in the most beautiful shade of soft gold.  His shoes are so well made and there is just something so special about that purple shoe box!

So today grab your flats and go!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  A ballet flat is versatile so I think it is totally worth it to spend a little more for excellent quality.  This is the type of shoe that will be a staple in your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment