Thursday, August 18, 2011

7 Things

Style Shout Out To 7 things on Thursday.

Tomorrow we have "Meet The Teacher" at our daughter's school and it's still hard for me to believe that summer is almost over.  From white shorts and navy and white striped tees to cropped jeans and flip flops I love all things about summer, well, except for the excessive amount of triple digit days we are having this summer.  Maybe I'm partial to the warm months because my daughter and I get more time to work on music together, I love the beach, a bronzy glow, and I get to celebrate my birthday.

So today as summer is winding down these are 7 beauty essentials that will help you transition from summer to fall with ease.



Chantecaille At Neiman Marcus

1.  Chantecaille Soleil Bronzer.  This is one of the most natural bronzers I have ever used. It truly leaves a soft bronzy glow on your face without looking heavy.  I love Chantecaille products because of the company's commitment to using quality ingredients.




Laura Mercier at Nordstrom

2.  Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer.  This product is lightweight, provides SPF, and gives skin the softest glow.  This is one product that I am totally loyal to and have literally lost track of how many tubes I have purchased in the past few years.



Chantecaille Lip Gloss

3.  Chantecaille Brilliant Lip Gloss.  This is an amazing lip gloss that is lightweight and hydrating.  What sets this gloss apart for me is the fact that it is not sticky and gives such a natural look.  My favorites are Classic and Love.



Nars At Nordstrom

4.  Nars Multiple in Laguna and Malibu.  Let's just say I love this product as much as the cities they are named after.  Laguna gives a bronzy glow while Malibu is a beautiful shade of pinkish-brown.  This product can be used on your face, eyes and lips so it is a staple in my make-up bag and great to take when traveling because it fits into my love of traveling light.



Fresh At Neiman Marcus

5.  Fresh Honey Lip Treatment with SPF.  I bought my first Fresh Honey lip balm at Kitson in Malibu while I was on vacation with my family and shopping at the Malibu Country Mart and the Malibu Lumber Yard.  The color is soft and natural and I love that it also offers SPF. This is another must-have for any make-up bag.



Dior At Nordstrom

6.  Dior Eyeshadow in Incognito. This is simply a beautiful color palette.  Dior eyeshadows are silky soft and have great staying power.  It's no secret that this, like Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, is consistently an InStyle Best of Beauty winner.



Dolce & Gabbana At Saks

7.  Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" Eau de Toilette.  This fragrance is light and reminds me of summer even when I wear it in December.  If you love a crisp and lively citrus fragrance then look no further than Dolce & Gabbana!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  I love these 7 things and I hope that today you have fun making your own list.

No comments:

Post a Comment