Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 Things At Nordstrom


Style Shout Out to Nordstrom and 2 things...

There are so many things about Nordstrom that I think are amazing.  Their commitment to customer service and selection of merchandise are just 2 of those amazing things.

For me, Nordstrom has always been a one-stop shop.  Whether I'm shopping for my daughter, my hubby or myself, I always find what I am looking for at the store and on-line.

And just when I thought things at Nordstrom couldn't get any better they introduced two new things to make the on-line shopping experience even easier...Free Shipping and Free Returns!

So thank you Nordstrom for taking your customer service to the next level.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Check out Nordstrom.com today.  Me, I'm shopping for some Fall clothes for my daughter and I did come across some fabulous jeans by Hudson.  I love their baby boot cut and the Elliot wash is a great color for Fall and Winter.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment