Monday, August 22, 2011

From A To Zoe


Rachel Zoe at Saks
Style Shout Out to Rachel Zoe on her new clothing line...which is A-MA-ZING!

Well, today school started and this is the earliest I have been up since school ended in June.  I must admit the first day of school is probably more difficult for me than for my daughter as I find the house a bit too quiet.

So after my hubby and I took her to school I settled in with my coffee to catch up on emails.  As I was reading I came across Saks featuring Rachel Zoe's new clothing line.  The line is amazing and so is the way Saks.com is introducing the brand to its' customers.  The debut line is being introduced by Zoe herself via one video each day for seven days.  Brilliant marketing because I am already looking forward to tomorrow's video.

Today's spotlight piece is the Fay peacoat and let me tell you this is nothing like the first peacoat my parents gave me in high school.  This piece is fitted and ever so stylish and honestly this is exactly what you picture Rachel Zoe designing.  And while I loved my first peacoat I may actually love this one a little more as you can dress it up or dress it down.

While I am not a huge fan of flare jeans I think they work perfectly with this short peacoat and classic white Janis blouse.  This look is so chic and so classic that I may actually head to Saks today to try on the Rachel bootcut jeans!  They are so popular that they are already sold out at Saks.com.

Rachel Zoe makes dressing as easy as A to Z...actually A to Zoe!



My Style Shout Out Tip:  Rachel Zoe is well known for being a stylist to the stars and for her show on Bravo, The Rachel Zoe Project.  I think that being a stylist has given her an edge in the world of design and I am so excited to see what she will do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment