This summer has truly been just one long day of 100 degrees and even though today we may only hit 90, it looks like we are in for another 7 days in the triple digits starting tomorrow. So today here are 7 things to help you keep your cool while beating the heat.
1. Pinkberry...after having their fabulous frozen yogurt in Los Angeles, I just found out we now have one relatively close. Fingers crossed we will get one even closer but for now it is definitely worth the drive. Besides being an amazing treat this was recently recommended by a nutritionist to a family member as the best place to get yogurt. Being that I am all about the healthy eating, Pinkberry is now my favorite yogurt place.
2. Kara Ackerman Friendship Bracelets...I love these bracelets because they represent summer. They are available in beautiful and fun colors, they are lightweight on your wrist, and can be layered or worn alone. They also make great gifts.
3. Ann Taylor Tees...lightweight and easy on your wallet. These tee shirts go anywhere and will keep you looking stylish. With a great assortment of colors these tees are a classic staple that will transition easily between the seasons.
|At Neiman Marcus|
4. Espadrilles...great for dressing up or down and oh so cute. I am partial to Stuart Weitzman and two of my favorite espadrilles are Alex in khaki crochet and the Flower Peep Toe in soft gold. Both of these wedges are so versatile. Stuart Weitzman makes great quality shoes at a good price point. You really can't go wrong with any of his shoes.
|Tom Ford At Nordstrom|
5. Sunglasses...I always reach for lightweight frames especially in the summer. My three favorites are my RayBan aviators, Tom Ford Jennifer, and Isobel by Oliver Peoples. They offer different looks and are perfect all year long and especially in the heat of summer.
|Chantecaille At Nordstrom|
6. Chantecaille Compact Lip Gloss...first of all you don't need to worry about your lipstick melting in the heat since this gloss is in a sleek compact. The gloss is lightweight and also has an SPF 15. Simply perfection.
|J Brand At Saks|
7. J Brand Jeans...J Brand's denim shorts are cute and comfy and like 7 For All Mankind and Hudson Jeans, J Brand's quality is fabulous. I love these longer length shorts with ballet flats or my TKEES flip flops. These shorts are an instant classic that are so versatile.
My Style Shout Out Tip: Have fun keeping cool and making your own list today!