Thursday, April 7, 2011

7 Things On Thursday

Style Shout Out to giving thanks on Thursday and every day.

Today I am thankful for:

My family, friends, health and happiness.

All of the music that fills our house.  From my daughter sitting at her keyboard to BonJovi, Keith Urban, Colbie Caillat, and Pete Yorn currently on my IPhone playlist.  And for my little one's playlist which includes Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and Jennifer Lopez.

The Dallas Stars Ice Girls for giving their time and hosting the Junior Ice Girls event last weekend.  It was a great afternoon for so many girls in the metroplex.

Comfortable shoes that are so very stylish.  Thank you Jimmy Choo for Gilbert!

The fabulous sunglasses created by Oliver Peoples and Paul Smith.

Shaun Kearney at Cynthia Steffe for designing fun and fabulous for Spring and for Saks for carrying the line on their web site.

The continued support for the American Red Cross who is doing so much to help others especially in Japan.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Today find your own 7 things.

No comments:

Post a Comment