Thursday, April 21, 2011

One Thing On Thursday

Style Shout Out to Thursday and giving thanks...If you've been reading my blog then you know today is the day I give a shout out to being thankful.  Today instead of 7 Things I really only have one thing, but it is an important thing: GRATITUDE!

7FAM Roxanne - Nordstrom
Sometimes things happen that just make you stop and think about the things that are truly important.

Today is one of those days for me so I am giving a big Style Shout Out to gratitude and I am thanking my hubby and daughter for all of the laughter and music that fills our house every day!  And I am thanking my parents and sisters for the laughter and music that filled our house when I was growing up!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Today while you are trying on those fabulous new Sam Edelman sandals you've had an eye on or those fab white 7 For All Mankind jeans that are so on trend, take a minute to try on some gratitude and say thanks to your family and friends!   Happy Thursday!

http://styleshoutout.blogspot.com/2011/03/gratitude-simple-song.html

No comments:

Post a Comment