Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Treasure Trunk Tuesday

Style Shout Out to Stella & Dot for designing excellent quality fun jewelry!

If you are not familiar with Stella & Dot don't worry, because you are not alone.  I hadn't heard of this company until recently when one of my friends from PTA invited me to a jewelry trunk show at her house.  Now those of you who know me know that "at-home trunk" shows are not really my thing.

So when I received an invite to this particular "trunk show" my initial thought was to respond with a no.  But the Moms hosting the event and the Stella & Dot stylist are women I know to be stylish and savvy.  I am always telling my daughter not to be narrow-minded.  So I listened to my own advice!

Stella & Dot Jewelry via stelladot.com
And let me tell you, my friend Katherine and this amazingly stylish line of Stella & Dot jewelry did not disappoint.  This company has found a way to create a quality piece with a competitive price point.  There really is something for everyone, including some adorable pieces for tweens and teens alike.  As my 8 year old daughter was pouring through the catalog, pink Sharpie in hand ready to circle wanted items on a moment's notice she exclaimed, "Mom, Giuliana Rancic and Penelope Cruz wear this jewelry.  How cool is that?"  So I had to agree, it is pretty cool that this relatively new line is making big waves washing up in publications such as InStyle and Lucky.

So thanks to my friend Katherine for introducing me to Stella & Dot, and to Kirsten and Julie for inviting me to the party!  While Stella & Dot won't replace my love for all things Ippolita,  I think I have found a way for the two to peacefully co-exist.

Sometimes you do find a treasure in a trunk!

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/katherinesigrist

No comments:

Post a Comment