Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary Sale

Style Shout Out to Nordstrom and their Anniversary Sale.

The countdown is officially on...the Nordstrom Anniversary sale catalog arrived in my mailbox and the perusing of the pages has begun.

Maybe it's the fact that the catalog is tangible...you know the feeling of turning each crisp page to see what fabulous items will be featured.  In some ways it brings me back to my childhood when the JC Penney Christmas catalog would come in the mail and my sisters and I would sit at the kitchen table with cups of hot chocolate, pens in hand, circling our favorite toys.

Now don't get me wrong I love shopping on line but there is still something about the print medium that draws me in.  So today I am sitting with a cup of coffee, pen in hand, ready to circle my favorite items as my daughter sits down and says, "I have my pen Mom...where's the kid's section!"


My Style Shout Out Tip:  The Anniversary sale is a great time to pick up fabulous things for fall and winter at fabulous prices.  I know it seems early but this is also a great time to do some back-to-school shopping.  And if you work with one of Nordstrom's personal shoppers it will make your shopping trip fun and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment